To provide long-term growth through capital appreciation by investing globally, primarily in companies that are involved in the development, application, production or distribution of scientific and technology based products and services.
The Fund may be suitable for:
- Investors who want international diversification and specific exposure to the global technology sector
- Those who are willing to accept the high risk of investing in a single sector
- Investors who want the option of investing in U.S. dollars
- Those investing for the long term
What are the risks of investing in the Fund?
- Currency risk, derivative risk, equity risk, foreign market risk, general market risk, large investor risk, legal and regulatory risk, risk of specializing, securities lending, repurchase and reverse repurchase agreements risk, short selling risk and smaller companies risk
- Refer to the Simplified Prospectus for more details
Due to regulations, performance can’t be displayed in the first year of inception.
* Volatility (low to high): The lower the volatility ranking, the lower the risk of the fund. Funds with a volatility ranking of high are the most risky.
** Other dealers may have different minimum dollar requirements.
† Please check with your dealer regarding whether a particular class/series (or purchase option) is available for purchase within a registered account.
CIBCs family of mutual funds, financial reports, prospectuses...
Plus, new Fund Facts.
Find us at the office
Schwede- Busard street no. 40, 77937 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Give us a ring
+86 488 682 876
Mon - Fri, 10:00-17:00