IPO Status: Closed [21st Sep 2020 to 23rd Sep 2020]
CAMS IPO Details
|IPO Issue Opening Date:||21st Sep 2020|
|IPO Issue Closing Date:||23rd Sep 2020|
|IPO Issue Price:||₹1229-1230|
|IPO Listing At:||BSE|
|IPO Issue Type:||Book Built issue IPO|
|IPO Issue Size:||Upto 18,246,600 Eq Shares of ₹10 per share [Aggregating to 2240 Cr - 2242 Cr]|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Discount:||Employee ₹122|
|Market Lot:||12 Shares|
|Min Retail Qty:||12 (1 lot)|
|Max Retail Qty:||156 (13 lots)|
|Promoter Holding Pre IPO:||43.53%|
|Promoter Holding Post IPO:|
About Company - CAMS
About CAMS IPO
CAMS IPO will open from 21st to 23rd Sep 2020. The price band for IPO is ₹1229-1230, lot size 12 shares. Let’s get the complete review of CAMS IPO, business overview, IPO dates, CAMS IPO allotment, subscription, company financials, GMP and other information.
For CAMS IPO, the Floor Price is 122.90 times and the Cap Price is 123 times the face value of the equity shares. The CAMS IPO has 182500 shares for the Employees reservation portion. A discount of ₹122 per equity shares is offered to eligible Employees under Employee Quota.
Company Incorporated year: 1988
Sector: Financial service industry
Fresh issue: Rs. 2242 Crore
Employee Reservation: Up to 182,500 Equity Shares
About Company - Computer Age Management Services Limited (CAMS)
CAMS is the India’s largest registrar and mutual funds transfer agents with 69.4% market share in Average Asset under Management (AAUM) during November 2019. Therefore, its mutual fund business is one of the largest mutual funds based on AAUM. Company is serving the Indian financial service sector since last 2 decades and has built a strong brand reputation as registrar and transfer agency. It is co-owned by NSE Investments Limited, Warburg Pincus LLC, Faering Capital, ACSYS Investments Pvt Ltd, and HDFC Group.
CAMS provides a technology-driven financial infrastructure to investors and since inception, its product portfolio have been grown so far as currently its offers services i.e. transaction origination interface, transaction execution, online payment, settlement and reconciliation, processing dividend, keeping investors record, report generation, brokerage computation and compliance, and others.
It runs both B2B and B2C service model, under the B2B, it offers services to alternate investment funds, insurance companies, banks and other non-banking financial companies. However, under the B2C models, it serves end customers through various touch points such as 278 PAN-India networks of service centers across 25 states and 5 union territories, Call centre in four cities i.e. Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, and New Delhi, four back office delivery centers at Chennai and Coimbatore, online services, mobile application, and Chatbot.
HDFC, Aditya Birla Capital Limited, SBI Fund Management Private Limited, DSP Investment Managers Private Limited, Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Private Limited, and ICICI are some of its key mutual fund clients. According to CRISIL report, CAMS recorded Rs.18.7 trillion of AAUM from 16 mutual fund clients as on November 2019.
CAMS products & Services
- Verify and complete KYC registration services to be used by financial institutions.
- Transaction mandate, electronic payment collections, mandate registration, collection initiation, and reconciliation.
- Insurance business services: Serve insurance companies through processing new business app, keep policy in demat form, servicing policies, and others.
- Alternative investment Funds Services: Serve businesses, maintain records, perform fund accounting and reporting, etc.
- Banking & Non-Banking Services: Digitalization of account opening, loan processing, back-office transactions, etc.
- Software Solution Business: Developing software for mutual fund businesses and AMCs.
|Incorporation||Sector||IPO Issue Size||Website|
|NULL||NULL||Upto 18,246,600 Eq Shares of ₹10 per share [Aggregating to 2240 Cr - 2242 Cr]||http://www.camsonline.com/|
CAMS IPO Objective
CAMS IPO objectives are pointed here out:
- To carry out an offer for sale of upto 12,164,400 equity shares to shareholders.
- To achieve the benefits of share listing on the Indian Stock Exchange – BSE.
CAMS IPO Issue break-up
|Category||# of Shares||Upper end ₹ in Cr(~)||%(~)|
|QIB||90,32,050||1,110.94 Cr||49.50% (50%)|
|NIB||27,09,615||333.28 Cr||14.85% (15%)|
|Retail||63,22,435||777.66 Cr||34.65% (35%)|
CAMS IPO Important Dates
In this section we have covered all important dates related to CAMS IPO. Dates are updated as they are announced. The most noted dates are IPO start date and IPO end date, which one should use to participate in IPO.
|IPO Issue Open||21st Sep 2020|
|IPO Issue Close||23rd Sep 2020|
|Basis of Allotment Finalisation Date*||28th Sep 2020|
|Refunds Initiation*||29th Sep 2020|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account*||30th Sep 2020|
|IPO Listing Date*||1st Oct 2020|
* - Tentative Dates
CAMS IPO Live Subscription (NSE + BSE)
The table below is live update of IPO bidding details from NSE and BSE.
- Qualified Institutional Buyers: 3,612,820 Shares
- Non-Institutional Investors: 2,709,615 Shares
- Retail Individual Investor: 6,322,435 Shares
- Employees Quota: 182,500 Shares
|# of Shares Offered||3,612,820||2,709,615||6,322,435||182,500||12,827,370|
|1||21st Sep 2020 17:02||0.25x||0.30x||1.40x||0.24x||0.82x|
|2||22nd Sep 2020 17:02||0.83x||1.22x||2.91x||0.52x||1.93x|
|3||23rd Sep 2020 18:50||73.18x||111.85x||5.54x||1.16x||46.99x|
CAMS Financials for past 3 Years
Past performance and financial results of CAMS.
|CAMS IPO Financials||30-Sep-2019||31-Mar-2019||31-Mar-2018||31-Mar-2017|
|Total Assets||₹8,87.12 Cr||₹7,36.32 Cr||₹6,97.85 Cr||₹5,84.85 Cr|
|Total Revenue||₹3,60.02 Cr||₹7,11.50 Cr||₹6,61.45 Cr||₹5,02.64 Cr|
|Net Profit/Loss||₹82.75 Cr||₹1,30.90 Cr||₹1,46.31 Cr||₹1,24.21 Cr|
CAMS IPO Strengths
- Largest registrar and transfer agency in India.
- Country’s biggest financial infrastructure and service provider.
- Widespread product portfolio including financial services, KYC registration, mutual funds, and others.
- In FY 2018, it reported a market share of 39% in insurance repository business.
- Integrated business model and strong customers’ relationship in MF service segment.
- Advanced in-house build technology platforms such as Investrak.NET, myCAMS mobile app, GoCORP, MFDEx, and others.
- Experienced and prudent team of management.
CAMS IPO Threats/Weaknesses
- Revenue and profits are excessively dependent on its mutual fund business.
- Technology disruption may adversely affect the business reputation and brand image.
- Legal binding with a number of laws and regulations.
- Client concentration means generating significant revenue from few clients only.
- High market competition may negatively affect its market share and profitability.
CAMS IPO Recommendations
- Anand Rathi - Subscribe
- Angel Broking - Subscribe
- Arihant Capital Markets Ltd - Subscribe
- Axis Capital - None
- BP Wealth - Subscribe
- CA Priyanka Choudhary - Subscribe
- Capital Market - Subscribe
- Choice Broking - Subscribe
- Dilip Davda - Subscribe for Long Term
- Geojit - Subscribe
- GEPL Capital - Subscribe
- HDFC Securities - None
- ICICI Direct - None
- IDBI Capital - Subscribe
- IIFL Securities - Subscribe
- JM Financial Services Ltd - None
- LKP Securities - Subscribe
- Motilal Oswal - Subscribe for Long Term
- Nirmal Bang - Subscribe
- SMC Global - None
- SPA Financial - Subscribe
- Ventura - Subscribe
Apply in an IPO and Save 90% on your brokerage
Do you know you could save the brokerage cost significantly by moving to online discount stock broker? Our expert team compare top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, brokerage in %, PCM fee and high stamp duty today.
CAMS IPO Allotment Status >>Link
Computer Age Management Services Limited
New No. 10, Old No. 178, M.G.R. Salai
Nungambakkam, Chennai,Tamil Nadu-600034
Phone: +91 44 2843 2770
Email: [email protected]
CAMS IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai - 400083
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Email: [email protected]
CAMS IPO Lead Manager
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- ICICI Securities Limited
- Nomura Financial Advisory And Securities (India) Pvt Ltd
- HDFC Bank Limited
CAMS IPO Important dates - Issue Open Date, close Date, IPO Listing Date. IPO Details - Offer Size, Issue Size, Type of IPO, Issue Price, Market Lot, BSE Cd, NSE Cd, IPO Listing date. What is the issue open date and close date for CAMS? Should I apply in CAMS IPO?
Last Updated on 2021-02-01T00:22:27+00:00
CAMS IPO FAQs
Zerodha allows to apply online in IPOs via their back office software console. UPI payment mode is to be used to apply online through Zerodha. To purchase CAMS IPO with Zerodha, you must be Zerodha customer and have UPI payment setup. For more details please visit detailed article Step by Step Guide to apply CAMS IPO with Zerodha.
Alternate approch to apply in CAMS IPO is ASBA. You can use Zerodha DP information and apply online via ASBA with your prefered net banking user id.
Other relevant questions :
How to subscribe CAMS IPO Zerodha? How to purchase CAMS IPO on Zerodha? CAMS IPO how to buy Zerodha? CAMS IPO Zerodha apply. CAMS IPO purchase Zerodha. CAMS IPO with Zerodha. CAMS IPO at Zerodha. CAMS IPO kite Zerodha. CAMS IPO using Zerodha. CAMS IPO via Zerodha.
Apply in CAMS IPO online
To subscribe or apply in CAMS IPO, you can use the following methods:
CAMS IPO Applying Mode Method Details Online Application 3-in-1 Trading Account
If your broker is 3-in-1 service provider, you can apply in CAMS IPO directly with your brokers website. Example HDFC Securities, ICICI Direct, AxisDirect are 3-in-1 brokers provide you direct IPO investment.
Online Application 2-in-1 Trading Account
Brokers like Zerodha, TradeSmart Online provides access to applying in CAMS IPO with their in-house developed platform. You need to apply in IPO via UPI payment method. You must have access of your UPI mandate to apply in IPO online.
Online Application ASBA
This is one of the most popular mode of applying in CAMS IPO. Most of the Syndicate Banks provide access to apply in CAMS IPO via ASBA process. You must have your net banking access, DP ID information to apply in CAMS IPO via ASBA. Bank like Axis, SBI allows you to apply maximum 5 application from one bank account. However, ICICI, HDFC bank have limit of one IPO ASBA application per account.
Offline Application Physical Form
You can apply in CAMS IPO via physical form, but not with ASBA. Physical Forms need to be filled using UPI mode of payment and need to approve the mandate of UPI with your registered phone number with your UPI provider. You can use BHIM app or banks mobile app who support UPI process like SBI, HSBC, Axis, ICICI, HDFC, Yes Bank, Citi Bank mobile app.
Other relevant question on same topics are:
Where to subscribe CAMS IPO? Where to apply for CAMS IPO? How to subscribe CAMS IPO online? CAMS IPO where to apply? Where to buy CAMS IPO online? How to buy CAMS IPO online? How to purchase CAMS IPO? How to get CAMS IPO? How to book CAMS IPO? How to invest CAMS IPO? CAMS IPO kaise buy kare?
Applying in CAMS IPO is very easy and quick process via ASBA. You can use your net banking user id and password to apply in IPO. In case you want to submit physical application, you can download CAMS IPO application online and submit to the nearest bank or to your broker. With new mandate from SEBI, all physical application need to use UPI mode of payment. In such case you have to setup UPI and provide your UPI information in physical application. Once your bank receives your application they will use UPI ID to block your money. You will get UPI mandate and need to approve the same to submit your application.
For more details on how to use UPI payment method to apply CAMS IPO, please refer article >> Link
Steps to download the online application form for CAMS IPO
- Step1:Click here.
- Step2: Click on “Bid-cum Application Form Download”
- Step3: Above Step will open an online form.
- Step4: Enter your Name, PAN, DP Type, DP Information, UPI No, Bank information (Do not enter), Address, email, phone, Transaction Type - ASBA.
- Step5: Fill bid details - min 12 and max 156 (13 lots).
- Step6: Now fill the character given in Box, read and agree on terms and conditions and click on the download button.
- Step7: This will fill your application online and give you a pdf file.
- Step8: Take a print of this document and go to your bank for UPI transactions.
- You can download “Blank Application Form Download” and fill all the required filed and submit to the nearest bank for UPI transaction.
Other relevant questions:
How to fill CAMS IPO form? How to fill CAMS IPO form online? CAMS IPO online form? CAMS IPO online form fill up? CAMS IPO blank form download? CAMS IPO bid form? CAMS IPO full form? CAMS IPO form nse? CAMS IPO form bse? CAMS IPO form online? CAMS IPO form print? CAMS IPO application amount?
CAMS IPO is going to be list on 01-10-2020. NSE Code for CAMS is NA. BSE Code for CAMS is 543232.
Other relevant questions:
When CAMS IPO will be listing? CAMS IPO NSE listing date?CAMS IPO date of listing.CAMS IPO BSE listing date?
CAMS IPO Allotment Date is 28-09-2020.
Other relevant questions:
CAMS IPO share allotment date?CAMS IPO allotment date?
Find us at the office
Schwede- Busard street no. 40, 77937 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Give us a ring
+86 488 682 876
Mon - Fri, 10:00-17:00