- The content of this exam will be updated on September 29, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what will be changing.
- Develop an instrumentation strategy (5-10%)
- Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy (5-10%)
- Develop a security and compliance plan (10-15%)
- Manage source control (10-15%)
- Facilitate communication and collaboration (10-15%)
- Define and implement continuous integration (20-25%)
- Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy (10-15%)
Two ways to prepare
Learning paths to gain the skills needed to become certified
There may be certifications and prerequisites related to Exam AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
DevOps Engineers design and implement strategies for collaboration, code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback.
Explore steps to get certified as a DevOps Engineer Expert and the resources available to help you prepare.
Check out an overview of fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications.
See two great offers to help boost your odds of success.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Find us at the office
Schwede- Busard street no. 40, 77937 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Give us a ring
+86 488 682 876
Mon - Fri, 10:00-17:00